The traditional funding sources we have relied upon for nearly a decade are currently not lending in Mexico.
If you are purchasing a home in Mexico and want to leverage your purchase with a mortgage, please send us an email or call and we will locate the best loan options based on your particular circumstances.
We are also able to provide consulting services if you are paying cash (or seller financing) to insure that you are not overpaying, and to discuss with you various options available using assets in your home country (such as retirement accounts, refinancing or a home equity loan). We oversee every step of the buying/selling process.
Thank you for visiting our website. There's a lot of educational information here, so please take some time and learn as much as you can. We wish you all the best as you are purchasing your home in beautiful, enchanting Mexico.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PERUSE THIS WEBSITE FOR INFORMATION YOU MAY FIND HELPFUL IN PURCHASING A PROPERTY IN MEXICO. MUCH OF THIS INFORMATION IS BASED ON PREVIOUS LOAN PROGRAMS, NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
[Mexico Interest Rates are at near record lows and our USDollar interest rates are significantly lower than MXPeso based loans at Mexican Banks]
Financing your Mexico home has never been easier. Until recently, if you wanted to buy a home in Mexico, you had to pay for it all in CASH. Needless to say, this was prohibitive for most people.
Mortgages In Mexico had a record-breaking year in 2010 and early 2011 as more buyers realize that mortgage financing IS a viable alternative to paying all cash. Why risk 100% of your cash when you can purchase a property in Mexico with only 35% down and leverage the remaining 65%. You CAN borrow money in your home country to supplement your available cash that can be used for downpayment and closing costs in Mexico. We are approved to help buyers in all 50 States and Canada with DOWNPAYMENT ASSISTANCE and use the exact same documents as we use for your Mexico loan. If you own residential property in your home country that has equity, contact us and we will work to get you approved for either an equity loan or refinance your current mortgage to free up cash to assist you with your home purchase in Mexico. By working through us, we will be able to use the same documents for both of these transactions.
Don't let higher downpayment requirements in Mexico spoil your chance to purchase your dream home in Mexico at today's low prices. Doug Jones is licensed (NMLS # 139824) in all 50 States to approve and close loans, and we are able to help you with downpayment assistance in Canada as well, at the same rates and fees available in the US and Canada.
Most real estate agents in Mexico have never done a transaction using mortgage financing, so we recommend that you call us and we'll assist you and your agent in putting together your transaction which includes obtaining a mortgage loan. In fact, we can even get you pre-approved so you have the confidence of knowing your money is lined up before you write a contract, and you will have the negotiating power of a cash buyer. Sellers are looking for a fast closing and a contract with few or no contingencies. A pre-approval can help you with both of these.
Use your Mexico property as collateral for your mortgage loan and leave your other assets untouched. Choose either a USDollar based loan, Euro-based loan for Spaniards and UK citizens, or a Peso based loan. We have all of the reliable Mexico mortgage loan options you're looking for. This opens up the Mexico real estate market to many more people who would like to own their own condo or home, or even build their own home.
A few of the many developments for which we have provided financing...
Prices in Mexico are the lowest they have been in many years. Interest rates for Mexico mortgage loans are the lowest in history. If you are planning for retirement, or looking for a second home, NOW is a good time to act. [Special Note 2010 - AARP names Puerto Vallarta, Mexico #1 in Top 5 Best Places to Retire Abroad - Click on Blog Tab for full article] Here are some benefits:
We are the trusted name in Mexico Mortgages since 2004. We do loans ONLY in Mexico and we have ALL the reliable loan programs available to foreign nationals buying in Mexico
We continue to shop for the best loan program to meet your needs until closing
We are experts in self-employed and high net worth individuals
Interest paid on your Mexico home loan is deductible on US tax returns (verify with your CPA